“Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for
God loves a cheerful giver.” — 2 Corinthians 9:7
God is the maker of all things and the giver of every good and perfect gift. The saving work of Jesus is God’s greatest gift to us. His people are called to give to the work of his church because God has first given to us. Our gifts are used in the hand of the Lord to spread this good news of Jesus around the world.
Immanuel accepts your offerings online just the same as if you were to drop your gift in the offering plate on Sunday morning. Give using the button below, or through the free Tithe.ly app on Android and Apple iOS.
You may also mail your checks to the church at:
Immanuel Orthodox Presbyterian Church
101 Medford Mount Holly Road
Medford, NJ 08055
- Tithe.ly charges a small fee for each gift that varies depending on how you give. Gifts by credit or debit card have a fee of approximately 3% and gifts through your bank account (an ACH transfer) are about 1%. Thus, bank account transfers are significantly more cost effective long term. By default, the church pays that fee each time. There is a box that you can check that enables the giver to cover the fee. Say for example that you typed in a gift amount of $100 by bank transfer. The default would be for the church to receive $99 and Tithe.ly $1. If you checked the “Cover Fees” box, the church would receive the full $100 and you would be charged $101.
- Our online giving system allows you to select one of three funds. If you wish to give to two different funds, you will need to make two different transactions — one for each fund. Here is a quick overview of our funds:
- General Fund: This is our primary fund and thus should be our primary place of giving. It covers all of the church’s budgeted expenses: mortgage, utilities, pastoral salary, missions giving, church programs, etc.
- Building Fund: This is where we save up for capital improvement projects.
- Deacons Fund: This money is used for the mercy ministry of our deacons. The deacons use this fund to help members and friends of Immanuel in times of material need.
Your giving to Immanuel is a tax-deductible gift under the IRS 501(c)3 tax code.